Looking for God strength quotes? We have rounded up a best collection of God give me strength quotes, sayings, prayers, messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be hopeful and have faith in God’s powers.
Also See: Spiritual Quotes About God
Life is not a rosy affair, it has its own share of struggles as well as good times. But in testing times, all we ask for is the strength to endure the tough times, be patient and have the courage to face it. These inspiring strength quotes are humble prayers to almighty asking for all the courage to face it and bounce back in life.
Don’t forget to also check out these God is Good quotes to connect with Him and have the faith and hope in you.(Video) 60 Inspirational Quotes about God and Faith
If you are encouraged with these quotes, then do read powerful perseverance quotes to help you find the needed motivation.See AlsoHow do I ask God to forgive all my sins?Is it okay to ask God for signs?What does the Bible say about emotional strength?90 Inspirational God Give Me Strength Quotes For Hard Times
God Give Me Strength Quotes
- “Lord give me strength for the fight.”
- “Lord, please calm my heart and take away my anxiety.”
- “Give God your weakness and He’ll give you his strength.”
- “Yes Lord! Please give me strength, wisdom, and direction. Amen!”
- “God please give me the strength to overcome all my weaknesses. Amen!”
- “You say: I don’t know if I can make it. God says: I will give you strength.”
- “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.”
- “I asked God for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.”
- “God give me strength to face a fact though it slay me.” – Thomas Huxley
- “God’s strength in your weakness is his presence in your life.” – Andy Stanley
- “Dear God, if I ever lose my hope, please give me strength and replenish my soul.”
- “But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.” – 2 Tim 4:17 (Bible Verse)
- “Dear Lord, please give me the strength to make it through tomorrow with a smile.”
- “Dear God, I know You are listening please give me strength. I put my trust in you.”
- “God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face.”
- “Great is the height I just scale, but the prospect of glory gives me strength.” – Propertius
- “God, give me strength each day to fight for my family.” – Nehemiah 4:14 (Bible Verse)
- “God give me strength , both spiritually and physically to do the work you have called me to do.”
- “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” – Psalms 46:1 (Bible Verse)
- “Thank you, God, for giving me the strength to keep going when all I really want to do is give up.”
- “Ask God to give you strength to endure, and rest assured, He will take care of you.” – Joel Osteen
- “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13 (Bible Verse)
- “Dear God… I don’t ask you to make my life easier, but I ask you to give me strength to face all my troubles.”
- “God give me the strength to get up when I fall – and the grace to forgive those who gave me the push. Amen.”
- “Dear God, if I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize.. If people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive.”
- “God!!! Give me strength to face today’s challenges, So I could come up with a better version of myself.” – Sejal
- “Dear God: I need you more than ever. Please bring peace to my confusion, joy to my sadness, and hope to my heart.”
- “God will always be there with us and give us the strength to meet the difficulties in life.” – Wendell E. Mettey
- “Dear God: Please give me the strength to break free from things that are breaking me. Help me move on with my life.”
- “Dear God, I’ve tried my best, but if today I lose my hope, please tell me that your plans are better then my dreams.”
- “But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.” – Psalm 22:19 (Bible Verse)
- “Dear God, give me the strength to move through my day with grace and love in my heart.” – Jill Alman Bernstein
- “He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters.” – Samuel 22:17 (Bible Verse)
- “Lord, please give me strength, so I can overcome all the trials and difficulties that this life brings!” – Jean Padua Ayende
- “Dear God, I pray that You give me the strength to forge ahead in life and fulfill the destiny that You have placed in front of me.”
- “I’m going to keep on keeping on as long as I’ve got my health and strength, and God gives me that will to do it.” – Sharon Jones
- “God me strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
- “Dear God, please help me today. Give me strength when I am weak, lend me a shoulder when I need to cry, and help me when I fall.”
- “God, give me strength to keep going. You’re the answers to my prayers, the calm after the storm, and the solution to my problems.”
- “Talk with God, no breath is lost. Walk with God, no strength is lost. Wait for God, no time is lost. Trust in God, you will never be lost.”
- “O God, how easily I make them happy! Give me strength to be always the light of their lives and so lead them to you!” – Mother Teresa
- “But they that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles.” – Isaiah 40:31 (Bible Verse)
- “The Lord was pleased to strengthen us, and remove all fear from us, and disposed our hearts to be as useful as possible.” – Richard Allen
- “Dear God, give me strength for tough times, positivity for good times, ambition for the future, and keep my heart big no matter if it breaks.”
- “Those with knowledge know when to be quiet, and those with understanding know how to remain calm.” – Proverbs 17:27 (Bible Verse)
- “Don’t worry. God is never blind to your tears. Never deaf to your prayers. And never silent to your pain. He sees. He hears and he will deliver you.”
- “People are always more encouraged when we share how God’s grace helped us in weakness than we brag about our strengths.” – Rick Warren
- “Dear Lord, give me strength to move on and the joy to overcome my pain. Give me hope to see a rainbow in my wilderness and in my storm. Amen.”
- “Heavenly Father, when I am tired, You give me the strength to go on. When discouraged, You give me hope. When I am afraid, You are my peace. Thank you!”
- “Lord, I bring to You my burdens and You know my situation. You know I can’t make it without You. Comfort my heart, give me strength, and help me carry on. Amen!”
- “I shall try and effect all that is before me to perform; and God, I think, will surely give me strength for His work so long as He directs my line of duty.” – Dorothea Dix
- “Lord, I surrender my heart to You. I give You all my disappointments, pain, and sufferings which You alone can understand. Please give me the strength to move forward.”
- “The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise Him- my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.” – Exodus 15:2 (Bible Verse)
- “God can even give you the strength to keep going within those difficult situations. God calls us to maintain our faith and integrity and we respond by trusting in Him.” – David Weyrick
- “God give me patience to reconcile with what I am not able to change. Give me strength to change what I can and give me wisdom to distinguish one from another.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10 (Bible Verse)
- “What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.” – Rick Warren
- “If God holds me to be a pure instrument for the spread of nonviolence in place of the awful violence now ruling the earth, He will give me the strength and show me the way.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Oh God, give me strength, let him stay happy with her- forgive my “forbidden” love, take me so far and far! Oh God, give me strength, let me hear your call- give me the last-time cry, where no tears would fall!”
- “Lord, give me the strength to accomplish what You’ve given me to do and the faith to trust You that what I haven’t been able to accomplish You’ve already assigned to someone else.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- “Stand up for your rights and be brave, and don’t be intimidated. Read your Bible. That’s really given me strength, and it will give you strength. Pray, and use God’s name, Jehovah. And never tell a lie, ever.” – Margaret Keane
- “Heavenly Father, You know every decision I need to make and every challenge I face. Please forgive me for the times that I try to figure this life out on my own. I need you. I need your Holy Spirit to give me strength, wisdom, and direction. Amen.”
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.” – Psalm 28:7-8 (Bible Verse)
- “I put everything in God’s hands, asking him to give me strength and understanding. I asked him to help me to be strong for my family and that he would continue to take care of us. One day, shortly after that, I woke up really inspired.” – Aaron Watson
- “Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you give me the strength to face this day; Bless those that help and love me; and Lord, I ask that you help me to forgive those that hurt me. And I graciously thank you for all you have blessed me with in life. I know that through you all things are possible. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.”
- “O Lord, You are the light that guides my feet. You are the ma that gives me direction. You are the peace that makes me strong. You are the leader whom I faithfully follow. May your light illuminate my life and your guidance bring direction. May I find inspiration in your word and peace in my heart as I follow You. Amen”
- “I have come to you, Jesus, to take your touch before I begin my day. Let your eyes rest upon my eyes for a while let me take to my work the assurance of your friendship. Fill my mind to last through the desert of noise. Let your blessed sunshine fill the peaks of my thoughts. And give me strength for those who need me.” – Mother Teresa
- “God, please give me strength to let go and entrust everything to You. I understand You won’t allow me to be in pain for the sake of hurting but for the sake of learning. You know me more than I know myself that even when I feel alone and unloved, there is still someone who knows all my flaws yet loves me unconditionally like no other human can.”
- “I guess my faith in Jesus Christ is what kept me going day by day. I just trusted in him and I believe that he’s the one who gives me the strength and ability to overcome struggles and problems day to day. I’m just grateful for him, as he has blessed me with just an amazing family that has supported me through every step of the way.” – Bethany Hamilton
- “Give Me Strength This is my prayer to thee, my lord—strike, strike at the root of penury in my heart. Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows. Give me the strength to make my love fruitful in service. Give me the strength never to disown the poor or bend my knees before insolent might. Give me the strength to raise my mind high above daily trifles. And give me the strength to surrender my strength to thy will with love.” – Rabindranath Tagore
More Inspirational Quotes
Spiritual Quotes(Video) Wise Quotes
Quotes About God’s Timing
God’s Love and Faith QuotesSee AlsoHow do I ask God for strength?65 God Give Me Strength Quotes To Make You Strong And Courageous | Internet Pillar45 Powerful Prayers: God Please Give Me Strength To Overcome In Difficult Times Quotes - plumcious23 Prayers About Strength to Get You Through the Difficult Days
Prayer for Healing Quotes
Healing Prayers and Sayings(Video) His Epic Message Will Make You Want to Save the World | Short Film Showcase
Powerful Quotes about Hope
Overcoming Pain Quotes
Attitude of Gratitude Quotes
Difficult Life Struggles Quotes(Video) THE GREATEST QUOTES OF ALL TIME
Tags:God Give Me Strength Quotes
About The Author
I am Ananya, a professional speaker and I love motivating people and inspiring them to pursue their dreams. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better.
What is the quote for God to give me strength? ›
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Psalm 59:9, 16 and17
“You are my strength, I watch for you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. … I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.
I asked for strength, God gave me difficulties to strengthen me. For wisdom, God gave me problems to solve. For prosperity, God gave me the ability to work. For courage, God gave me danger to overcome.What is the best prayer for strength? ›
Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.What is a spiritual quote for strength? ›
“This is my prayer to thee, my lord - strike, strike at the root of penury in my heart. Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows. Give me the strength to make my love fruitful in service. Give me the strength never to disown the poor or bend my knees before insolent might.What is a short verse about strength? ›
- God is my strength and defense: Exodus 15:1–4. ...
- The joy of the Lord is your strength: Nehemiah 8:10. ...
- God is our refuge and strength: Psalm 46:1–3. ...
- Strengthen me according to your word: Psalm 119:28. ...
- The Lord is our strong tower: Proverbs 18:10. ...
- We will run and not grow weary: Isaiah 40:29–31.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.What is a good Bible verse for strength and healing? ›
"Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.What is a deep quote on strength? ›
Mahatma Gandhi. "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."What's the most powerful quote? ›
- 21 Of The World's Most Powerful Quotes, Updated For Today. ...
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” ...
- “Everybody is a genius. ...
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” ...
- “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.”
What verse says may the Lord comfort you and give you strength? ›
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
I pray to you as I am desperate for help. I need to know that you care, that you love me, be my refuge from pain, replacing my distress with peace, and be my strength when I feel weak and find it hard to carry on.What verse is trusting on your own strength? ›
"Thus says the LORD: 'Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD. '" The Good News: We can't trust solely in ourselves to handle difficult situations, we must rely on God to get us through.
Protect me from trouble wherever I go, and keep evil far from me. No matter where I am, I will look to You as my Protector, the one who fights for me every day. Your love and faithfulness, along with Your goodness and mercy, surround me daily, so I will not fear whatever might come against me.What is the short morning prayer for strength? ›
Short Morning Prayer: Lord, strengthen me this morning, and surround me with your favor and kindness. Thank you that during times of difficulty and distress, you will uplift me and sustain me. Thank you for being my light and salvation. Amen.What is a short prayer for spiritual strength? ›
In you Lord Jesus, in whom I have boldness and access with confidence through my faith in you I bow my knee unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of your glory you may grant that ___________ be strengthened with power through the ...What is a quote for strength today? ›
“It's not always necessary to be strong, but to feel strong.” “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong.” “Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength.”What Psalm is strength and courage? ›
“Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!”
The prayer of protection. The prayer of transformation. The prayer of restoration.What is the most comforting scripture? ›
One of the most comforting verses in the Bible is found in Deuteronomy 31:6, “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you; he will not leave you or forsake you."
What are the promises of God during hard times? ›
- This is what the Lord promises to do for us when we are facing hard times: He will keep you safe, He will hide you, He will be close to you, and ultimately, He will turn the situation around and help you stand, sure and secure.What is a quick prayer for strength and healing? ›
O Lord the oil of your healing flows through me like a living stream. I choose to bathe in these clear waters each day. I will keep my eyes on you, and trust in you that I will fully recover. I give you all that I am, and rest in your peace.How do I ask God for strength and healing? ›
Be near me in my time of weakness and pain; sustain me by your grace, that my strength and courage may not fail; heal me according to your will; and help me always to believe that what happens to me here is of little account if you hold me in eternal life, my Lord and my God. Amen.Which Psalm is for healing and encouragement? ›
Psalm 41 contains perhaps the most comforting verse in all of Scripture for anyone struggling with sickness: “The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.” While we know that God doesn't heal every illness—and when he does, it's always on his own timeline—this psalm testifies to the ...What is an uplifting quote? ›
“Always work hard and have fun in what you do because I think that's when you're more successful. You have to choose to do it.”What is a nice message about strength? ›
Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength. Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.What are 5 inspirational quotes? ›
- “Do the best you can. ...
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- 'It's never too late to be what you might've been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
Nelson Mandela: "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." Oliver Wendell Holmes: "Have the courage to act instead of react." Ovid: "Courage conquers all things: it even gives strength to the body."What is a hard life quote? ›
“It's a hard life if you don't weaken.” “The harder life is for a man when he is young, the easier it will be in the future.” “What an ugly, loveless life for a girl.” “The world won't show you mercy when you need it most.”What is a good prayer of comfort? ›
Father God, I trust that You are in control of my life at all times. Calm my heart, God, and keep it away from the spirit of fear and anxiety. You are the only one who can comfort me now. Surround me with Your peace that surpasses all understanding.
What is the powerful morning prayer? ›
Dear Lord, This morning as I contemplate a new day, I ask you to help me. I want to be aware of your spirit—leading me in the decisions I take, the conversations I have, and the work I do. I want to be more like you, Jesus, as I relate to the people I meet today—friends or strangers.What was David's prayer for strength? ›
Psalm 86 A prayer of David. Hear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you.Which Psalm says the Lord is my strength? ›
Psalm 28 Of David.How do you pray for strength in difficult times? ›
I need to know that you care, that you love me, be my refuge from pain, replacing my distress with peace, and be my strength when I feel weak and find it hard to carry on. Help me not to fear the future but to boldly trust that you are in control when my emotions plunge me down, and when I am in despair.What Bible verse gives you strength and hope? ›
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Genesis 49:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, The excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; Because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; Then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.
Psalm 121 1
I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.