Blizzard launched Overwatch 2 update 3.48 and this is for the One Punch Man collaboration. New skins and many others will make it into the game! Read on for some new tips from Overwatch 2 March 7.
Update 3.48: Patch Notes. 2. One Punch Man: Patch Notes. 2.
Dimension: 9,5 GB (PS4).
Update: Blizzard released official patch notes!
NEW COLLABORATION: Two X ONE-PU-MAN OVERWATCH OVERWATCH MAN.
One punch is everything you need in this limited-time Overwatch 2 x One-Punch Man collaboration. Complete all obstacles until April 6th and earn free themed rewards such as the Legendary Mumen Rider Soldier: 76 skin. Complete your hero collection with a list of Legendary bundles featuring Saitama Doomfist, Terrible Tornado Kiriko and Genos Genji from the in-game shop.
LOCALLY WATCH – 2023 LEAGUE SEASON.
New Overwatch League team does skins.
New Underwatch League games are now in action! Take your favorite teams, as well as Seoul Infernal and Vegas Eternal, and combine their team skins with your favourite heroes.
Team Büdges now available.
Teams are now in the market. Trios of hero skins are coming in the Overwatch League for the whole season, and are available for every player. Those bundles will include free team-branded weapon charms!
Fixed Distance Attenuation on Enemy Footsteps.
It wasn’t possible for us to change the patch notes in season 3 so I made some changes for my ability to hear enemies footsteps. Weve kept on with this change and found the logical balance between the two seasons and the next one that happened during today’s game.
- Reduced to the Victors. Win fifteen games in ranked or competitive way.
- The challenge, Casual Dedication Win 15 games with no class.
- Added an existing challenge, Competitive Advantage Wins 10 games in any competitive mode.
- Total number of challenges necessary for all Overwatching coins is still 11 percent.
- Removed Coin line Win five games in Arcade.
- With the new challenge, Change of Pace Win 5 games in Mystery Heroes, Free-for-all Deathmatch or any Arcade mode, a new challenge added.
- As each player changed Role Mastery to Win five games, whichever is two and eight different roles in Quick or Competitive Play.
- Under support orders, it became easier to go from 12.2 to 10.
- Support’s ability learned from 10,000 to 8,000.
Challenge progress at the end of the round.
- The progress that player did on during the match will be shown, with a visual representation of the progress that is still needed.
The Daily News of the End of Match Scoreboard Update.
- We see the final results of each player during the match and keep it in the tadette during the postmatch. Previously, the stats and his name would disappear as soon as they leave the match.
- We have fixed a bug so large parties couldn’t wait longer in a queue than they thought it would be.
- The matchmaker will now prioritize putting parties together that have a similar delta between the highest and the lowest-rated players.
- We have made improvements that should reduce Unranked queue times and improve Competitive match quality.
Mysteries are Competitive, but the winners are no longer wolves.
- Competitive Mystery Heroes added to Competitive Play.
- Season 1 begins on April 14th!
Competitive Screen Layout Updates.
We added buttons to the Play competition menu, so players could easily access the tier legend, playerboard and competitive progress screens.
Top 500 list.
After each game, a trending update appears on the top of the top 500 players.
- With the help of Hack, Terra Surge can now be overpowered.
Although it isn’t necessary for stuns, Sombras Hack interrupt should not be negated and now it is correct to cancel Terra Surge.
- Using Annihilation while you use Nemesis Form refreshes your bonus armor.
To get in touch with the games, it resets the armor health automatically, when in order to activate the arm.
- The catch of chain breaks, and it starts to reload when the speed falls.
- How much is thorned down?
After fixing that, were reducing the temperature of the whole tank by an additional second and increase the frequency of Roadhogs team utility now that being pulled in by Chain Hook is less deadly.
- Added a hero-specific option “Relative aim sensitivity” while rolling a hand out.
- Added the hero-specific option Relative gyro sensitivity while rolling (only the Nintendo Switch platform).
- The timeout indicator has been added for Grappling Claw, located above the ability icon.
- During mining time, it rose to 1.25 seconds.
Additionally, a visual indicator was added to indicate its maximum length before self-detaching.
- The combined warming of Particle and Projected Barriers has reduced from 11 to 10 seconds.
This is a partial reversion that helps level it out.
- B.O.B. prefers to shoot at enemy targets that Ashe damages with her rifle.
Ashes rifle is one of the most versatile tools for the modern man.
- The chill on my hair decreased from 5 to 4 seconds.
These changes are a guarantee of survival, without realizing his strength.
- Dead spells reduce from 0.5 – 0.4 seconds.
This change will help relieve this feeling without significantly reducing counterplay.
- Jump Jet movement now influenced by the directional input.
This change does not allow for a large amount of horizontal momentum from any direction.
- Torso hit volume for more than 20 o’clock.
- Immortality The minimum health threshold at Field Field became clear: 10 – 25 %!
This change to the minimum limit for Immortality Fields will be a fruit of future efforts and enable him to help his allies more reliably after its effects conclude.
- Fixed a question where all the players didn’t have the option to report inappropriate names.
- Game Reports showing incomplete data showing a bug fixed a problem.
- They fixed a bug where players on PlayStation 5 were unable to save the highlights of the game.
- Fixed an issue in which player presence was shown as practice field when played on custom vs game.
- The Ultimate Battle Pass Bundle should now be purchased for players who purchased it (this was just a visual issue, as the purchases of this item were successful)
- Fixed a bug where players who don’t own all names cards could be stuck loading when using the Filter tab in the Name Cards menu.
- The game has fixed a bug on Nintendo Switch where every one of the friends on the social screen had the same player icon on the Xbox One.
- The problem came to a conclusion that heroes performed an emote appeared to pose t-shirt for players loading into the game.
- Fixed areas where heroes became stuck.
- There were several issues in the environment that were brought back.
- Changed the lighting in some sections of the map.
- Fixed a bug in which the Penguins were missing a noise when they were hit with projectiles.
- General improvements
- Fixed a bug with the physics of the Cow.
- Resolved a collision problem that could cause some heroes to get stuck.
- Fixed a bug with the camera in Plays of the game with the camera.
- Fixed an issue with a tree that could cause D.Va to get stuck when she enters her mech.
- Fixed areas on the map that allowed players to escape.
- Fixed a area in which players could stand unintentionally.
- The bus collisions were not correctly removed after it had been killed in the main street. In some cases the railroad collision was broken.
- Midtown can be selected now to be a skirmish-style team at custom games.
- The Raijin skin clipped into the camera when the target was and fired up the prank.
- The problem was when cloning a Sombra with a Charm-equipped can save Echo’s entire load while Cloaked.
- In addition to the sticky Bombs ability, it was fixed to missing sound effects.
- A bug that showed a gunman to turn the gun’s gold and put the arrow into a Golden bow.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes leave behind a Reinhardt pinned over the players.
- A bug left a Fire Strike VFX after being eaten by the D.Vas Defense Matrix.
- The action of Lucios amp it up continued to play after being stunned.
- Upon removing a bug arising from Terra Form, the VFX ring didn’t draw for the environment, higher than Orisa when used in the environment.
- There’s a bug where you could be sent wrong if taking Symmetras Teleporter because it was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where your turret would target the same targets as other allied Torbjorn players.
- Resolved the issue where the issue Is Firing Secondary could not be triggered by certain heroes.
- We solved an issue where the Is Firing Primary condition was not being triggered by certain heroes.
- Fixed a failure, which could occur when creating a large number of rules.
- Fixed a problem where a controller was hard to tell where the focus of UI was when it used a controller.
Time for the event: July 7 to April 6, 2019.
There haven’t yet released the official patch notes which impact the game’s balance. But you can also read the official details here on the one Punchman.
Heroes celebrate heroes.
We wanted to help the universe of One-Punch Man from Overwatch 2 so that we can celebrate Saitama and his friends. A look at hero roster, Doomfist was a perfect fit for taking the iconic yellow suit and white cape, so it was easily able to win by hand the ultimate in victory!
Genji got a completely new look, from the cybernetic ninja to the cybernetic brawler, Genos! And when it came to bringing a powerful psychic-residable Tornado, we knew that no other Overwatch 2 hero could better match her personality than Kiriko!
Each of these three One-Punch Man skins will be offered as part of special store bundles, which include other new One-Punch Man cosmetics, and the three packages will all be offered separately with an exclusive discount.
New Challenges, Earnable Rewards, etc.
Players can conquer challenges through the event! Play a competition, or in a dungeon, and earn six different free rewards, including the Legendary Mumen Rider-Soldier: 76 skin. Here’s a breakdown of your prize and get a reward.
- A couple of games were played by Saitamas Fist Weapon Charm.
- 8 games played Mumen Rider Name Card.
- To play 12 games, played Cyclist of Justice Victory Pose for Soldier: 76.
- 16 games played Justice Crash Highlight Intro for Soldier: 76.
- Two 20 games played Boros Weapon Charm.
- 24 games played by The Legendary Mumen Rider-Soldier: 76 skins.
Check out the official patch notes again. Update the article well.
Update: Official patch notes have been added.
Source: Blizzard Overwatch, Blizzard forums.